Investing in you and your relationship:
Couples Counselling, Relationship Coaching and Psychotherapy are time and financial commitments for any client who decides to seek the assistance of qualified professionals.
That said, for those in committed relationships the financial costs will be far less than a divorce. And that’s not taking into account the emotional devastation caused by separation that impacts many others.
Benefits of seeing a couple:
For couples, seeing both Ruth and David together offers many benefits. You will gain from both our experiences. There is reduced bias to one partner. Many men also feel more comfortable working with another man. We debrief with each other after sessions. We also model what a conscious and functional relationship looks like.
If you prefer, we can also work individually with couples.
We provide a reduced rate for your first exploratory session. You will receive invaluable coaching and feedback during this session. This also gives you an opportunity to meet with us.
You will also discover more about how we work and see how you will benefit from our approach.
We see clients both in the days times from Monday to Friday and in the evenings from Monday-Thursdays. We have two evening slots at 18.30 and 20.30. We also see clients in the day times and usually have more availability with these slots. We can occasionally see clients at weekends.
How we work:
When as a couple you see both Ruth and David, we offer 90 minute sessions.
Depending upon your issues, we may recommend seeing you initially weekly or fortnightly. With time sessions are spread out. As each couple is unique, we will discuss our recommendations at the end of your exploratory session.
- For couples that wish to see both Ruth and David, we offer the initial 90 minute exploratory session at £165.
- Ongoing couples sessions of 90 minutes with both Ruth and David are £195 when taken and paid for as a package of 5 sessions. Sessions can also be taken on a pay as you go basis. These are charged at £225.
- We also offer individual coaching and therapy. Please contact us for further information and rates.
The Small Print:
- For cancellations we ask for 2 working days notice.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer in advance of your session.
- If you prefer to pay at the end of your session we accept cash, cheques and all major credit and bank cards. We add the 3% card handling fee for card payments.
We also offer longer sessions and a half day or full day intensive workshop for those travelling from afar and couples that have a desire to work more intensively. Click here for more details.