Investing in you and your relationship:
Couples Counselling, Relationship Coaching and Psychotherapy are time and financial commitments for any client who decides to seek the assistance of qualified professionals.
That said, for those in committed relationships the financial costs will be far less than a divorce. And that’s not taking into account the emotional devastation caused by separation that impacts many others.
Benefits of seeing a couple:
For couples, seeing both Ruth and David together offers many benefits. You will gain from both our experiences. There is reduced bias to one partner. Many men also feel more comfortable working with another man. We debrief with each other after sessions and we model what a conscious and healthy long term relationship looks like. Where cost is an issue, we can work individually with both of you.
We provide a reduced rate for your first exploratory session. You will receive invaluable coaching and feedback during this session. This also gives you an opportunity to meet with both of us. You will also discover more about how we work and see how you will benefit from our approach.
We see clients both in the days times and in the evenings from Monday-Fridays. We have two evening slots at 18.30 and 20.30. We also see clients in the day times and usually have more availability with these slots. We occasionally see clients at weekends although these sessions incur an additional 50% fee.
How we work:
We work on 90 minute sessions which are with both Ruth and David. Depending upon where you are in your relationship, we may see you initially weekly or fortnightly. With time these are spread out to monthly and then 3 monthly. As each couple is unique, we will discuss our recommendations at the end of your exploratory session.
- For the initial 90 minute initial exploratory session with both Ruth and David we charge £150.
- Each 90 minute session is £225
- When paid for in advance in blocks of five sessions we charge £975 which reduces each session to £195.
- To work with either Ruth or David for individual one to one coaching / therapy, please contact us for more details.
The Small Print:
- For cancellations we require 2 working days notice otherwise we do charge for your missed session.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer. Funds must be received in our account before your session.
- We accept cash or cheque and all major credit and bank cards. We pass on the 3% card handling fee for card transactions.
- For appointments over weekends, bank holidays or skype support when we are away, we charge an additional 50%.
- We provide reasonable email support whilst working with you. If this becomes extensive, we charge for our time at the rate of £195 per hour invoiced in 15 minute blocks.
We also offer longer sessions and a half day or full day intensive workshop for those travelling from afar and couples that have a desire to work more intensively. Click here for more details.