Investing in you and your relationship:
Couples Counselling, Relationship Coaching and Psychotherapy are time and financial commitments for any client who decides to seek the assistance of qualified professionals.
That said, for those in committed relationships the financial costs will be far less than a divorce. This is not taking into account the emotional devastation caused by separation that impacts many others.
Benefits of seeing a couple:
For couples, seeing both Ruth and David together offers many benefits. You will gain from both our experiences, there is reduced bias to one partner and many men also feel more comfortable working with another man.
We debrief with each other after sessions. and model what a conscious and functional relationship looks like.
If you prefer, we can also work individually with couples.
We provide a reduced rate for your initial exploratory session where you will receive invaluable coaching and feedback. This also gives you an opportunity to meet with us and discover more about how we work and see how you will benefit from our approach.
We see clients both in the days times from Monday to Friday and in the evenings from Monday-Thursdays. We offer two evening slots at 18.00 and 20.00. We generally reserve the evening slots for couples. The day time slots usually have more availability.
How we work:
Ruth and David initially see you as a couple for a 90 minute exploratory session. This allows us to undertake an assessment and give feedback as to how best proceed.
Depending upon your issues, we may recommend seeing you initially weekly or fortnightly. As each couple is unique, we will discuss our recommendations at the end of your exploratory session.
Fees for sessions:
- The initial 90 minute exploratory session with both Ruth and David is at £150. This is for 90 minutes.
- On-going fees vary depending on if you see us in the day time or evenings and if you see us together or individually.
- We also offer packages of sessions which provides a further reduction and allows you to book multiple sessions in advance.
The Small Print:
- For cancellations we ask for 2 working days notice.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer in advance of your session.
- If you prefer to pay at the end of your session we accept cash, cheques and all major credit and bank cards. We add the 3% card handling fee for card payments.
- If you decide to discontinue your sessions after investing in a “couples package” we will offset any remaining funds towards individual sessions. We are unable to make a refund.
We also offer longer sessions and a half day or full day intensive workshop for those travelling from afar and couples that have a desire to work more intensively. Click here for more details.