Investing in you and your relationship:
Coaching and Psychotherapy are time and financial commitments for any client who decides to seek the assistance of qualified professionals. Our fees are based on our qualifications, experience and more importantly, our successful track record of helping clients. You also have the benefit that there are two of us working with you in your couples sessions.
That said, the financial costs will be far less than a divorce. In addition this is not taking into account the emotional devastation caused by separation that will impact you and those around you.
Benefits of seeing a couple:
For couples, seeing both Ruth and David together offers many benefits. You will gain from both our experiences and there is reduced bias to one gender. A female therapist can never fully understand the male perspective and a male therapist can never fully appreciate the female perspective.
We also debrief with each other after sessions and model what a conscious and healthy relationship looks like.
We provide a reduced rate for your initial exploratory session where you will receive invaluable coaching and feedback. This also gives you an opportunity to meet with us and discover more about how we work and see how you may benefit from our approach.
How we work:
Ruth and David initially see you as a couple for a 60 minute exploratory session. This allows us to undertake an assessment and give feedback as to how best proceed.
Further couples sessions are of 90 minutes duration with both David and Ruth.
For couples where distance is an issue or where they wish to commence their couples work with an even more immersive expereince, we also offer a 2 day intensive programme. Please click here for more details on our Couples Intensives.
We see clients in the daytime and in the evenings from Monday-Thursdays. We offer two evening slots at 18.00 and 20.00. The 20.00 slot is reserved for regular clients. The latest we see clients for the exploratory session is 18.30.
- Your initial 60 minute exploratory session with Ruth and David is £175. Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Ongoing frequency and associated fees will be discussed at the end of your exploratory session.
- Sessions on days we do not work carry a 50% uplift.
Book An Exploratory Session Using Our Online Calendar:
To book your exploratory session using our online booking system, please click here.
The Small Print:
- For cancellations of sessions we ask for 2 working days notice.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer in advance of your session.
- If you prefer to pay at the end of your session we accept cash, cheques and all major credit and bank cards. We add the 3% card handling fee for card payments.
- When taking a discounted package, any unused sessions may be refunded. However, sessions taken will be charged at the full rate. Or the remaining funds can be used to offset individual sessions.
We also offer longer sessions and a half day or full day intensive workshop for those travelling from afar and couples that have a desire to work more intensively. Click here for more details.