How to build and sustain a healthy long-term relationship
A one-day experiential workshops for both couples and individuals
- Saturday 1st July 2017
- Saturday 9th September 2017
- Saturday 25th November 2017
The Centre for LoveRelations. The Old Dairy, Chequers Lane, Watford, Herts WD25 0LG
This workshop will look at what it takes to build and maintain a functional, loving long term relationship.
We will use the 5 Dimensions of Relationships (5DR) as a model which is based on over 20 years research .
- 1DR – Your self-awareness and ability to self-reflect and self sooth.
- 2DR – The impact you have on others and an awareness on how others impact you.
- 3DR – Understanding family dynamics and other external influences that affect your relationships.
- 4DR – The freedom to choose and the willingness to make changes.
- 5DR – An ability to seek appropriate help and support.
We will also cover the following topics:
- Communication skills.
- The drama triangle and how to get off it
- Attachment theory and how it likely affects all your relationships
- Your inner child and regressing
The fee for the day is £120 per person to include lunch.
Space is limited to 14 people only so book now.