Investing in you and your relationship:
Coaching, Counselling and Psychotherapy are time and financial commitments for any person who decides to seek the assistance of qualified professionals.
Our fees are based on our qualifications, experience and more importantly, our successful track record of helping clients. You also have the benefit of working with both of us in your couple’s sessions.
That said, the financial costs will be far less than a divorce. In addition this is not taking into account the emotional devastation caused by separation that will impact you and your family.
How we work:
We work as a couple with couples and also individually with individuals. We do not work with couples as individual therapists.
We initially see you for a 60 minute exploratory session. This allows us to undertake an assessment and to give coaching and feedback as to how best proceed. This also gives you an opportunity for you to meet with us and discover more about how we work and see how you will benefit from our approach.
If you are coming for an exploratory session on your own and not as a couple, we still recommend we both see you. That way we can decide on which one of us is best placed to continue working with you. Please do contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this.
Benefits of working with both Ruth and David:
For couples, seeing both Ruth and David together offers many benefits. You will gain from both our experiences. There is reduced bias to one gender. A female therapist can never fully understand the male perspective and a male therapist can never fully appreciate the female perspective. We also debrief with each other after sessions and model what a conscious and healthy relationship looks like.
Fees and Booking using our on-line system:
- An initial 60 minute exploratory session with both Ruth and David can be booked using our online booking system.
- To book your exploratory session using our online booking system click here.
- The fee for this 60 exploratory session is £295. Payment is made by credit card at time of booking. We use an external fully secure third party for these transactions. Payment is refunded if more than 48 hours notice for cancellation is given.
- Our booking system will only take one name, email and contact number. If you are a couple just use your prefered contact details.
- We require one week’s notice to cancel or reschedule your session.
- Ongoing session frequency and fees are discussed at the end of your exploratory.
For couples where distance is an issue or where they wish to commence their couples work with an even more immersive experience, we also offer a one day intensive programme. Please click here for more details on our Couples Intensives.